*** NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS***
Updated May 15, 2021
We are pleased to announce that GPH will start allowing our clients back into the exam rooms starting May 10th! Things to note about the new protocols:
- ONE CLIENT MASKED will be allowed in the exam room. Please keep your mask on at all times.
- You will stay in the room for the entire visit, including checking out.
- ALL EMERGENCIES AND TECHNICIAN APPTS WILL STILL BE CURBSIDE! This is because we know this process will be slower and therefore do not have enough exam rooms. You can still come into the building for check-in, but you will then return to your car and hear from the doctor/tech via phone.
- Curbside appointments will always be available if you are not comfortable with coming in the exam room – just let our front staff know!
- We still ask that you call ahead for any pharmacy/food refills.
PLEASE BE PATIENT!! This is yet again another protocol change of many in the last year and we will need some adjustment time to work out all the kinks. Our staff and doctors are excited to see everyone again!!!