*** CURRENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS***
Updated June 30, 2021
Glenwood Pet Hospital follows CDC guidelines. Things to note about the current protocols:
- All fully vaccinated individuals do not have to wear a mask.
- Please try to limit 1-2 people in the exam room with your pet.
- ALL EMERGENCIES AND TECHNICIAN APPTS WILL STILL BE CURBSIDE! This is because we know this process will be slower and therefore do not have enough exam rooms. You can still come into the building for check-in, but you will then return to your car and hear from the doctor/tech via phone.
- Curbside appointments will always be available if you are not comfortable with coming into the exam room – just let our front staff know!
- We still ask that you call ahead for any pharmacy/food refills.
PLEASE BE PATIENT!! This is yet again another protocol change of many in the last year and we will need some adjustment time to work out all the kinks. Our staff and doctors are excited to see everyone again!!!