*** NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS***
Updated November 22, 2020
As we head into the cold weather season, our check-in and check-out processes have changed to keep everyone safe and warm. Although we would love to bring clients back into the exam rooms, the rooms are too small to comply with social distancing requirements. For this reason, CLIENTS WILL NOT be allowed past the reception area, with the exception of our comfort room if you need to say one last goodbye to your beloved pet.
**** A MASK IS REQUIRED WHEN YOU ARE IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES****
- Upon arrival to your appointment, please enter through the LEFT FRONT DOOR for the check-in process WITH YOUR PET. This is for both surgery and medical appointments. Please adhere to the social distancing measures put into place.
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR PET ON A SECURE LEASH OR IN A CARRIER.
- After checking in, your pet will be escorted to the treatment room by one of our staff members and you are to return to your car.
- You can leave if you are dropping your pet off for surgery, but DO NOT LEAVE the parking lot for appointments unless you are instructed to do so by the veterinarian.
- During or after the exam, a doctor (or technician) will call you from your car to explain any exam findings, diagnostics, or treatment plan recommended.
- After the appointment, the receptionist will call you from your car for payment. A credit card is the preferred method of payment.
- You will then proceed to the RIGHT FRONT DOOR and a staff member will be waiting with your pet, any prescribed medications, and your receipt.
- PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE to ask if you need assistance to your car.
- Please call ahead for any-and-all pharmacy refills, including prescription food. Please leave a message on our pharmacy line, as we check these messages consistently throughout the day.
- Give 24 hours notice for new prescriptions, refills, and food.
- A pharmacy technician will call you once your medication/food is approved and filled.
- Pre-payment over the phone prior to pick-up allows for the process to run as smoothly as possible.
- Prescriptions are picked up using our drive-thru window.
- Hours for the drive-thru window:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-7:30pm
- Saturday 8:00am-1:30pm
As you know, this is a constantly evolving situation. Again, please remember that our top concern is for the health of all involved (you, your pet, and our staff). We believe these measures are reasonable and necessary. We hope that by taking these steps and working together, we can return to normal operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and flexibility during this time.